- Who’s your curb appeal for, you, the neighbors or a buyer?
According to a study done by Michigan State University, a home with landscaping and effort put into curb appeal can increase perceived home value by 5 to 11%. Curb appeal can also sell a home faster.
- Is the front yard for looking or living?
- The problem of “house blindness.”
The cure: Seeing your house by the numbers. Ask a friend (an honest one). Ask the most basic questions:
- How do I get in?
- What am I experiencing on the way in?
- How do I feel? 3 categories - wince, moved, or unmoved
The Components …
- Garage Door
- Front Door
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty Images
LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE SHOW BELOW: