This week on our #StrangeScience we talk about how we could bring back woolly mammoths but for consumption, jumping spiders and much more.
- Woolly mammoths are making a comeback. Should we eat them?
- Study finds spiders likely sleep and dream a lot like people
- Mutant tortoise with two heads and six legs 'set to outlive every human currently alive'
- 'World's biggest cat' stands as tall as two-year-old child – but is a 'gentle giant'
- Summer's last supermoon and meteor shower take the celestial stage tonight
- NZ strawberry company has fruit on shelves, in August