Are you one of the many users that actively use Facebook Messenger?
WARNING: there is a new scam going around that clones your friends account and asks you to put your personal information into a phony website.
Here are a few tips to protect yourself from a scam:
- Never accept an invitation from someone you don't know.
- Do not click on suspicious links, even if it looks like they are being sent by a friend.
- Block suspicious users.
- Never wire money to anyone (even if they are a friend)
Do you want to Corona proof your Phone? If you're going to continue taking your phone in the bathroom, it is important to take some steps.
Here are a few tips to clean your device:
- To reduce scratches, use a microfiber cloth.
- Use a specific Tech cleaner and do not use soap and water.
- UV lights can be used to flash and kill bacteria.
- Antibacterial wipes can also be very effective.
Remember, your phone goes everywhere with you so it traps all sorts of germs and bacteria. Taking a few minutes out of your day to clean your device, can go a long way in preventing illnesses.
Marc Saltzman joins Garry and Shannon.