Mailing out those Christmas cards will be a little more expensive this year - the U.S. Postal Service is raising prices for the holiday season.
- The USPS announced Thursday that prices would go up starting Oct. 2nd and run through Jan. 22nd.
- The price hike includes Priority Mail, First-Class Package Service, and other parcel categories, but not international mail.
- The money goes towards covering the extra labor needed during the busy holiday season.
- Similar price hikes were put into effect over the last two years.
- How often do you use the USPS vs. a private delivery service? How many Christmas cards do you send out each year?