Toyota is offering to buy back certain SUVs from their owners.
- In June, Toyota warned buyers not to drive their bZ4X electric SUVs for fear the wheels could fall off.
- Toyota said it would look into the glitch but has not found a solution.
- The company now says, “We know that our customers have many choices when it comes to purchasing a vehicle. We appreciate their loyalty and are supporting them through this recall. However, if a customer does not want to proceed with the provided options, we will offer to repurchase their bZ4X.”
- Customers also have the option of free use of another Toyota vehicle until the company figures out how to fix it.
- Would you drive the free car or sell yours back?