Humans may have more in common with spiders than we think.
- A new study has revealed that spiders may have similar sleeping habits as humans.
- Findings showed that spiders also experience REM-like sleep movements, just like humans.
- REM, or Rapid Eye Movement, involves brain parts becoming active and dreaming.
- Scientists studied baby jumping spiders' night habits and found their legs twitched and their eyes fluttered, just like humans occasionally do when we sleep.
- How similar do you think we are to spiders? Are you afraid of spiders?