Tiger Woods has been one of the most outspoken critics of LIV Golf - and apparently he means it, because Tiger apparently turned down nearly a billion dollars to switch.
- LIV CEO and former golfing great Greg Norman says Tiger was offered somewhere between $700-800 million to quit the PGA Tour and join LIV.
- Norman told Fox News that Tiger is a "needle-mover" and says the offer was made before he took over as CEO.
- If that offer seems absurdly large, it is - Tiger's TOTAL career winnings on the PGA Tour amount to roughly $120 million.
- Earlier this summer, Woods said golfers who left the PGA Tour for LIV were making a mistake and had "turned their back on what has allowed them to get to this position."
- Do you think that $700-800 million figure is real? Does LIV have a chance to catch on - and if it doesn't, will these golfers get paid what they've been promised?