Theft of $1 million in jewelry from a New York pastor and his wife.
- A New York pastor, who is considered to be flashy, was robbed of more than $1 million worth of jewelry by armed thieves who rushed into his Brooklyn church service on July 24.
- Bishop Lamor Miller-Whitehead, famous for driving a Rolls Royce around New York City and being friends with Mayor Eric Adams, was preaching at his Leaders of Tomorrow International Ministries when three burglars entered the building, according to police.
- Miller-Whitehead and his wife Asia K. DosReis-Whitehead were confronted by individuals carrying firearms and demanding property. The service was also live streamed at the time, which displayed the robbers stuffing jewelry into their pockets. No one was injured in the incident.
- Whitehead promised a $50,000 reward for information that would result in the criminals' capture.
- Has anything bizarre every happened to you during a church service?