Orange County nonprofit Project Hope Alliance is hosting a backpack drive to benefit6 400 homeless students.
- When it comes to getting essentials like clothes, writing instruments, and bags for the start of the new school year, Orange County is preparing for students in need.
- The donation goal is $60,000 donation goal to help provide a homeless child in Orange County with a backpack, school materials, and new clothes.
- Project Hope Alliance will authorize one hour of community work for each completely packed bag it receives.
- Locals can send office supplies through the nonprofit's Amazon wishlist.
- Items can be Crayola crayons, Elmer's school glue, pencil cases, sharpeners, erasers, and other supplies are among the things included on the wishlist.
- Donors can drop off items and packed backpacks at the Project Hope Alliance office in Costa Mesa, 1954 Placentia Avenue, Suite 202.
- The office is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.