The party's officially over for Airbnb.
- On Tuesday, the company announced that its ban on parties would become permanent, for all listings.
- The ban was originally announced in August 2020 as a safety measure during the COVID-19 pandemic. But Airbnb says the ban has since become "bedrock community policy".
- Guests who decide to throw an unauthorized bash could find their accounts suspended or banned permanently.
- Earlier this year, two people were killed and several more injured during a part at an Airbnb-rented property in Pittsburgh.
- Do you agree with this policy? Ever been to an 'Airbnb party'?