A spike in post-pandemic travel plus airline staffing shortages has added up to almost daily delays and cancellations at airports around the U.S.
- Experts warn that with the busy summer travel season in full swing, travel headaches are likely to get worse.
- A company called AirHelp just put together a list of the best -- and worst -- airports for summer flight delays.
- Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport is one of the best when it comes to on-time departures along with Detroit and San Francisco.
- On the flip side, you may want to avoid Newark Liberty International Airport which posted a dismal on-time departure rate of just 57% last month.
- Denver and Orlando also had not-so-great on-time departures.
- Do you have a recent travel nightmare story to share?