Carbon monoxide poisoning is said to be responsible for the death of three Americans traveling in the Bahamas.
- A new report reveals that Michael Phillips and Robbie Phillips of Tennessee and Vincent Chiarella of Florida all died from the poisoning at the Sandals Emerald Resort on May 6.
- The resort's air conditioning and water heater are being investigated as possible ways of carbon monoxide leaking.
- Vincent Chiarella's wife, Donnis, was found alive and feeling ill when the incident occurred.
- The families of the tourists who died have requested a second autopsy.
Photo Credit: Getty Images