Rose Bowl Stadium – Party of the Century Gala on Saturday, July 30th
- The Rose Bowl Stadium, in coordination with the Rose Bowl Legacy Foundation, has rescheduled its 100th birthday celebration from early 2020.
- This will be the first and only event of its kind in the history of the Stadium, to celebrate the life and moments of the Rose Bowl Stadium, while continuing to generate support to protect, preserve, and enhance its future as a National Historic Landmark.
- The “Party of the Century” will welcome a roaring ‘20s theme to celebrate the 1920s – the decade when the stadium was built.
- Guests will experience an unforgettable evening together enjoying the Stadium in a 1920s grand fashion. The evening will include a 1920s speakeasy, gourmet dining, entertainment, high profile guests, Stadium icons and many more exciting surprises.
- The event will raise funds towards the on-going Legacy Foundation Centennial Campaign that has a goal of generating $40 million in new philanthropic support to spark the continued preservation, protection and enhancement of the National Historic Landmark’s future. The campaign is currently almost 90% complete.
- Tickets are on sale now, here: https://www.partyofthecentury.org/tickets