I had the chance to join my buddy Elex Michaelson on his new show The Issue Is....on Friday Nights at 10:30P on Fox 11.
Host Elex Michaelson
- Plus, our panel: Bob Shrum of USC, attorney and author Areva Martin, and KFI's Tim Conway Jr.
- @BobShrum of @UnruhInstitute, @ArevaMartin & ME @ConwayShow.
- Does Mayor Eric Garcetti have a realistic chance of beating the POTUS?
- The Los Angeles Mayor admits he's thinking about running for President of the United States.
- He talks about his recent travels to Iowa, New Hampshire, and South Carolina.
- Garcetti says his greatest challenge in Los Angeles is homelessness.
- He defends his plan to spend millions building temporary housing.
- The mayor also discusses traffic, motorized scooters and his role models.
- The accomplished jazz pianist also plays a little in our studio.
We discuss Garcetti's future, the 2020 race, the California Senate battle, and the Trump/Putin relationship. "The Issue Is:" airs at 10:30PM on Friday nights on FOX 11 Los Angeles. Elex Michaelson hosts.