This week on How To Money:
- Financial doomerism is a pervasive problem. Optimism is essential to making progress.
- Password sharing crackdown continues + how managed investment accounts are unnecessary.
- Getting your paycheck early can put you in a vicious financial cycle.
- Credit cards are the best spending method. But make sure you spend the points you earn.
- The pros and cons of frugality. It's a helpful tool but shouldn't be the only one in your toolbox.
- How to reduce your car insurance rates by being scrappy.
- Inflation is getting better. But shrinkflation is still a issue.
- Single stock investing can be brutal for your nest egg. Index funds ftw!
Check out past episodes of the How To Money show.