This week on How To Money:
- Elizabeth Warren is hankering for a Fed rate reduction. But would that help the housing market? Probably not.
- Good news for renters who want to boost their credit score
- When 'free tax filing' costs you money. Not cool.
- Fast fashion? What about fast home goods that fall apart in months, not years.
- The best Costco hacks to save you money.
- Teens are working! And getting paid more. And watch out if you're full-time 'work from home' employee.
- Should you start day trading? It might be appealing, but it's a terrible idea!
- Frugality is important. But it falls short in so many ways too.
- Joel tells you how you can still get a 401k match if you don't contribute.
Check out past episodes of the How To Money show.