On this week's 'How To Money' show:
- The market has hit some all-time highs, and 'passive' investing has now surpassed 'active' investing. What's the difference?
- The CARS act could hold dealerships accountable for ridiculous fees and save consumers big bucks!
- Glad you got a pay raise? The impact isn't as big as you think it might be, but there are ways to extend the joy a pay raise can bring.
- 'Loud Budgeting' is a new trend, what it is, and why Joel is behind it 100%.
- Luxury Pieces for their outstanding prices ranges
- Luxury fashion brand Hermès is mercilessly mocked for selling a $126 envelope
- Financial infidelity is a real problem, but it's loosely defined.
- Banks behaving badly. Capital One has two different savings accounts, one is great, the other, not so much, but it makes THEM money.
- Major investment houses like Vanguard and Schwab are predicting lower-than-average returns over the next decade. Is it true? And should it impact how you invest?
- 401k's and the new Secure Act 2.0 rule means - You might be able to get an employer match now, even if you aren't contributing to yours.
Check out ALL the past How To Money Podcasts!