This week on 'How To Money':
- How to avoid exorbitant overdraft fees
- What is 'career cushioning?'
- Rent hikes are slowing down
- How to save on prescription drugs. Think Good RX or Cost Plus Drugs
- The News CARS rule requires dealers to clearly disclose the price of a car.
- Is all debt bad?
- Should you pay a tax for spring cleaning?
- The resale market is growing like gangbusters, and the big brands are getting in on it
- Is the FIRE movement fizzling
Other links to stories Joel mentioned today: