On this week's show:
- Credit cards are the biggest obstacle to building wealth, so follow these Golden Rules: What you need to know before using your credit card.
- Young people want to see the housing market crash, but that's likely not happening. Why your house is an awful investment.
- Shohei Ohtani's contract to play with the Dodgers is massive....and also really fascinating. Some personal finance takeaways from that news.
- Watch out for stock market predictions this time of year, take them with a grain of salt. Why people lose money in the stock market.
- Is The American Dream really dead? Or just too expensive?
- Gas prices are down. Why? Supply has been ramped up, mostly from the good old USA!
- TikTok shop brings in $10 million a day. That's scary. Here are some tips for mindful spending.
- Personal story of a friend who left the FIRE movement. The Pros and Cons of the FIRE movement.