On this week's 'How To Money' show, Joel has got a lot of great information for you, including;
- Inflation is your fault...or is it?
- Christmas light costs, and are you a 'real or fake' Christmas tree person? In reality, what is the better value?
- EVs are falling out of favor. That's leading to discounts....but is it really worth it?
- Charitable giving hacks, including donating to a donor advised fund
- Ads on streaming & 529's aren't a huge priority
- What are the characteristics of great investors?
- There are pros and cons to the FIRE movement.
- Tipping is fraught with peril right now in the U.S.
Looking to help consolidate your debt? Stay away for the for-profit companies and try this instead. MoneyManagement.org