Join Joel Larsgaard every week for the best information on how to save, invest, and enjoy what matters in life.
This week, Joel tackles the following topics:
- New stats on money and happiness and how much is takes to be really happy....but is that really true?
- Good news from the IRS for folks who use Venmo & PayPal
- Even fast food isn't immune from inflation
- Airlines are making a LOT of money in fees...but is that a bad thing?
- Joel's personal story about getting a company to follow through on a price match guarantee
- How much should you really set aside for that next car purchase?
- What it takes to be a great investor.
- Tipping is still fraught with peril for Americans
Links to remember:
Budget Bytes.com - How to create healthy meals on the cheap! Healthy doesn't have to mean expensive!
Charity Navigator - they evaluate and rate non-profits so you can feel confident in your charitable giving.
Don't miss any 'How To Money' show, access past podcast episodes HERE!