Joel covered a lot this week, so here's a quick outline of what you need to know to get yourself on your way to financial happiness:
Money Move of the Week: Try store-brand items! They're usually cheaper than the name brand alternatives and often test just as good! If you have a couple items that you just love and don't want to change, that's ok, but it's worth trying out the cheaper alternatives to see if you like them!
Even though stress can often feel overwhelming, you can actually use financial stress to your advantage. Your financial stress can expose weaknesses that need to be worked on. Start tackling your financial issues with these steps:
- Have a budget- A budget doesn't constrain you. It helps you funnel money into things that are important to you!
- Tackle one thing at a time- Rome wasn't built in a day and your financial journey won't be completed in a day.
- Track your progress- Keep a list on hand, and cross things accomplishments off when you've completed them.
- Have an emergency fund- Having money on hand for when you have an emergency is huge in reducing stress.
- Ask for support- Sometimes just some friendly words can make all the difference in boosting your confidence and lowering your financial stress.
Check out this week's show below!