Neil talks all things food at Disney Food & Wine Festival and he sits with Chef Rochel Ayala. They have a ton of great food. Chef breaks it down and Neil talks all the excitement. You want to get your ticket ASAP!
Embark on an epicurean adventure! Sip wine, taste exquisite eats and listen to enthralling musical performances.
During the festival, your whole family will get to delight in a smorgasbord of delicious dishes curated by Disney chefs and experience local, celebrity and Disney chef demos.
Whether you’re a seasoned home gourmet or simply eager to glean pro tips and tricks, the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival serves up heaping helpings of culinary fun for all. Here’s a look at highlights for this year’s festivities:
- Festival Marketplaces – Outdoor kiosks offer an assortment of mouthwatering bites, wine, beer and specialty beverages.
- Culinary Demonstrations – Local, visiting and Disney chefs prepare a few of their favorite recipes on stage––available Friday through Sunday!
- Cocktails @ Sonoma Terrace hosted by CORKCICLE® – Enjoy an expanded menu of craft brews, signature cocktails, savory snacks and more.
- Family Programming – Throughout the duration of the festival, find something fun for everyone in the family including special activity zones and demonstrations.
- Live Music – Groove to toe-tappin’ musical performances presenting the perfect side dish to complement the bon viveur vibe.
- Soarin’ Over California – See the state’s natural and manmade wonders as this California classic returns for a limited time!
- Carthay Circle Winemaker Receptions – Enjoy hand-selected California wines, masterfully paired with an array of small plates. (Sold Out)
- Wine, Beer and Mixology Education & Tasting Seminars – Discover something special when sommeliers, brew masters and mixologists divulge their industry expertise during these fascinating 45-minute sessions.
- Hotel Winemaker & Mixology Class Experiences – Enjoy a special Winemaker Reception and Trader Sam’s Tiki Mixology Class.
Make your reservation today to enjoy a feast for your senses! Full payment is required at time of booking to secure your experience.
*Additional fees for seminars and events may be required. Space is limited for all such ticketed events; reservations may no longer be available. Full payment for separately priced events is due at time of booking and there are no cancellations, exchanges or refunds.
All events and experiences represent offerings available in 2023. These offerings are subject to change and may not necessarily return for future festivals.
- Festival Merchandise – Select shops and kiosks feature apparel, gifts, souvenirs, signed art and Festival Gift Cards.
The foodie fun doesn’t end when you leave Disney California Adventure Park! Enjoy special crafts, artist signings and more at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort and the Downtown Disney District.
Valid Disney California Adventure Park ticket or Magic Key pass and park reservation required. Park reservations are limited, subject to availability and not guaranteed. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol and to participate in some events; valid, government-issued photo ID required. All events, entertainment, menu items, times and dates are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Check out the website!