A terrible tragedy occurred in the early morning of February 19, 2023. An electrical fire started in the walls caused the restaurant to be completely destroyed. These two young, African American women started this business from scratch in October 2021. They have been truly blessed to make their customers feel at home, contribute to ending homelessness by providing jobs and assisting with living arrangements for their employees, and being of service in their community.
They hope to raise $50,000 to continue to pay their employees until they are back on their feet, cover kitchen rental fees to continue to meet their existing catering orders, and replenish equipment and supplies that were lost in the fire.
Take a listen to their story.