The Queen Mary's Director of Food & Beverage Corey Stewart joined the Fork Report this weekend to give us a preview of their Valentine's Day and ScotsFestival dishes!
Want to fall in love with food on Valentine's Day?! Go ahead and head on over to The Queen Mary's 'My Vintage Valentine's Dinner Show'. It sells out every year... So make sure you make your reservation now!
The My Vintage Valentine's Dinner Show includes a four-course dinner and special show featuring burlesque beauties, French cancan dancers, acrobats, and more! The dishes include a delicious Lobster Bisque, Filet Mignon & Lobster Tail, Rack of Lamb, and a chocolate caramel dessert.
- My Vintage Valentine offers two seating times. Tickets are sold in pairs only, and seating is first come, first served.
- First seating at 6 p.m. for $275 per couple
- Second seating at 9 p.m. at $295 per couple
- Aside from the Dinner Show, the Queen Mary’s highly acclaimed dining outlets will offer Valentine’s Day specials at Chelsea’s Chowder House & Sir Winston’s Restaurant & Lounge.
If Valentine's Day isn't your favorite holiday, don't fret...
The Queen Mary will also be bringing back their annual ScotsFestival & International Highland Games XXVII on February 15 and 16!
Celebrating the Queen Mary’s rich Scottish legacy, ScotsFestival hosts a full schedule of authentic Scottish activities including the new All-American Professional Highland Games, dancing, entertainment, cuisine and tastings all in honor of Queen Mary’s Scottish heritage.
- Tickets start at $25 online (ages 12+) and $15 online (ages 4-11) for one day general admission.
- VIP tickets start at $45 online for adults and $35 online for children and include VIP entry, access to the shaded VIP Lounge, a custom ScotsFestival 2020 shirt and access to Ceilidh on Saturday Night.
The Queen Mary is located at 1126 Queens Hwy in Long Beach. Check out their website HERE!
Want even more? Check out The Queen Mary on social media: