The divorce rate is going up and less people are getting married. These are requirements you should meet before you say I DO. These are Dr. Wendy's tips.
1. You’ve been together at least a year
2. You are over the age of 23
3. Your education is complete
4. You’ve decided what will happen if one of you gets transferred
5. The bridge between tribes has been established.
6. You’ve the money conversation and you understand the tax and asset consequences
7. You’ve agreed on the kids or no kids
8. If there are ex-s and step kids, you’ve done the work of establishing boundaries and welcoming them into the fold.
9. It’s more than a party!