The Estate of Anne Heche is being sued by a woman whose home was destroyed in a car accident.
- Anne Heche’s estate is being sued over her August car wreck.
- The woman who lived in the home where Anne crashed her Mini Cooper filed the suit saying she is still traumatized by the incident and has no place to live.
- In the suit, Lynne Mishele claims the house and all of her possessions were completely burned and destroyed as a result of Anne's crash.
- Heche died from smoke inhalation and burn injuries.
- Mishele is going after Anne's estate for at least two million in damages.