Apple held a media event last week where they announced the release of three new iPhones: iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max.
Honestly, Marc Saltzman predicted it all pretty well last week.
But, let's still break it down a bit:
- iPhone XR - $749 (Preorders start 10/19)
- iPhone XS - $999 (Preorders start 9/14)
- iPhone XS Max - $1099 (Preorders start 9/14)
- They all start with a base of 64 GB, with the options all the way up to 512 GB.
- iPhone XR - longer than the iPhone 8 (sorry, that's the best description there is...)
- iPhone XS - 30 minutes longer than the iPhone X
- iPhone XS Max - 90 minutes longer than the iPhone X
- The iPhone XS and XS max will both have a new dual-camera system that brings a 12 megapixel, wide-angle camera with a 12 megapixel telephoto lens. This allows for better low-light pictures.
Read the full story at CBS News