SIX QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU RECONCILE:
- 1. WHY? Lonely, abandoned, longing for the familiar.
- 2. HAVE BOTH OF YOU TAKEN RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE BREAK UP?
- 3. DID YOU BREAK UP BECAUSE OF A DEAL BREAKER? Have you lowered your standards because you are lonely? Are you going against your core values? Can your ex help you trust again? Have they really changed?
- 4. ARE THERE UNHEALTHY PATTERNS THAT WILL COME BACK? Do you use sex to avoid intimacy or manipulate? Does one of you avoid difficult conversations?
- 5. HAVE YOU BOTH GROWN AS SEPARATE PEOPLE? Therapy? Other relationships?
- 6. HAVE YOU UNDERGONE COUPLES THERAPY?
For more information check out Forbes.