A Florida journalist and a nine-year-old girl are dead after being shot by a suspect wanted in an earlier fatal shooting at the same scene.
- The suspected gunman, 19-year-old Keith Moses, allegedly shot and killed a woman sitting in a car on the street in Orange County.
- He then reportedly returned to the scene five hours later and fired rounds at a Spectrum News 13 crew who was reporting on the initial homicide.
- Both a reporter and photographer were shot.
- The reporter, identified by family early Thursday as Dylan Lyons, died.
- The photographer was hospitalized in critical condition.
- Moses then allegedly went into a house and shot the nine-year-old girl and her mother.
- The child died of her injuries in the hospital, while her mother is in critical condition.