The suspect in Saturday's mass shooting in Monterey Park, CA is dead following a police standoff.
- 72-year-old Huu Can Tran was found dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound inside a white cargo van in Torrance, about 30 miles from the crime scene.
- A handgun and other evidence were recovered from the scene.
- Investigators say Tran was once a regular visitor to the Star Ballroom Dance Studio where the shooting took place, and even met his ex-wife there.
- Police are still investigating Tran's motive.
- Mass shooting at ballroom dance studio in Monterey Park after a Lunar New Year celebration.
- 10 dead at the scene
- At least 10 wounded and taken to local hospitals.
- Shooter went to second location Lai Lai dance studio.
- Hero Brandon Tsay, 26, was in the lobby when the shooter came in brandishing a gun.
- Tsay told GMA, he tackled Tran and snatched the gun after quite a struggle. The shooter then left went to the hospital and then drove 22 miles to Torrance where he killed himself.
HOW YOU CAN HELP VICTIMS
Meanwhile, GoFundMe has launched a hub of verified fundraisers to help and is continually being updated with verified accounts.
The link stretches across all social media channels and encourages donations to victims and their families to who need help.