The suspect in Saturday's mass shooting in Monterey Park, CA is dead following a police standoff.
- 72-year-old Huu Can Tran was found dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound inside a white cargo van in Torrance, about 30 miles from the crime scene.
- A handgun and other evidence were recovered from the scene.
- Investigators say Tran was once a regular visitor to the Star Ballroom Dance Studio where the shooting took place, and even met his ex-wife there.
- Police are still investigating Tran's motive.
- Mass shooting at ballroom dance studio in Monterey Park after a Lunar New Year celebration.
- 10 dead at the scene
- At least 10 wounded and taken to local hospitals.
- Shooter went to second location Lai Lai dance studio.
- Hero Brandon Tsay, 26, was in the lobby when the shooter came in brandishing a gun.
- Tsay told GMA, he tackled Tran and snatched the gun after quite a struggle. The shooter then left went to the hospital and then drove 22 miles to Torrance where he killed himself.
HOW YOU CAN HELP VICTIMS
Meanwhile, GoFundMe has launched a hub of verified fundraisers to help and is continually being updated with verified accounts.
You can donate via the Monterey Park Shooting: How To Help hub.
The link stretches across all social media channels and encourages donations to victims and their families to who need help.