A Colorado man is in the hospital after eating rat poison in his to-go order from Taco Bell.
- Police say the victim bought burritos at the restaurant Sunday afternoon and argued with employees because the restaurant’s drink station wasn’t working.
- Hours later, the man called 911 after he ate the food and “became violently ill.”
- The case is being investigated as “criminal attempt homicide” and the location has been closed.
- The manager says the victim has caused problems at the restaurant before and called the situation ridiculous.