After devastating Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic, Hurricane Fiona is growing even stronger.
- Fiona was upgraded to a Category 3 storm on Tuesday, as it makes its way towards the islands of Turks and Caicos.
- The National Hurricane Center is already warning that Fiona could reach Category 4 status in the next couple of days.
- The devastation of Hurricane Fiona has left most of Puerto Rico without electricity or clean water.
- As of Tuesday afternoon, more than 1.17 million households - 80% of the country - were still without power, while 60% of the island did not have access to water.
- Four deaths have been linked to the storm so far - two in Puerto Rico, one in Guadeloupe, and one in the Dominican Republic.
- It's the worst storm to hit Puerto Rico since Hurricane Maria in 2017, which killed over 3,000 people.