Some Disney enthusiasts say the "Happiest Place on Earth" is losing its magic.
- According to a new study, the cost of Disney is keeping guests from visiting Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando more often.
- The gambling website time2play recently released a study based on data from self-described Disney World enthusiasts and 92.6 percent believe the cost of a Disney World vacation is out of reach for an average family.
- Additionally, 68.3 percent said the increases make it feel like the theme park has lost all its magic.
- Almost 50 percent of respondents said they postponed a Disney World trip in recent years due to price increases.
- The cost for a standard one-park day ticket is 134 dollars.
- Is a day at Disney worth the $134 admission?