A 15-year-old student was found dead in the school bathroom at Hollywood's Bernstein High School on Tuesday night. Students were left stunned and in mourning on Wednesday morning.
- The deceased girl along with another 15-year-old were believed to have taken pills laced with fentanyl. The other teen was hospitalized.
- A parent in the district told News Nation's "Rush Hour", "Drug Dealers are making them look like ecstasy pills, so kids are quick to take them." "Other than that, I really can't put my fingers on it. So sad though."
- According to police, the girls took what they thought was Percocet. Lt. John Radtke of the Los Angeles Police Department said, "They ingested those pills and immediately felt ill and suffered from overdose. This stuff is poison."
- What are some suggestions to help keep kids safe in school from drugs?