It's coming from under the house.
- A family in South Lake Tahoe kept hearing "odd-snoring-like noises" all winter, but couldn't pinpoint what it was -- until they finally discovered that five bears had moved into crawlspace under their home to hibernate.
- Officials said, "They thought they heard some odd rumbling, snoring-like noises but ignored it because it simply didn't make sense and the neighbors said they were imagining it because they didn't hear anything."
- This went on for a while until they spotted the mama bear peeking out when warmer weather arrived.
- Four cubs (all about a year old) were also found under the house.
- The bear family was safely ushered into some nearby woods by wildlife officials.
- Do you have a story about some wild animals taking up residence in your home?
Photo Credit: Getty Images