A 13-year-old boy from Minnesota will soon earn his bachelor's degree from college with a major in physics and a minor in math.
- Elliott Tanner is studying at the University of Minnesota.
- His goal: to be a high-energy theoretical physicist then eventually a professor of physics.
- Tanner's mom says he started reading and doing math at age 3. High school only took him two years to complete.
- Then he started taking college classes when he was 9.
- Tanner has also already been accepted into the University of Minnesota's Physics Ph.D. program.
- He told NBC News that physics is one of his "favorite things to do."
- What was your biggest accomplishment by the age of 13?
Photo Credit: Getty Images