Elon Musk has decided not to join Twitter's board of directors, a reversal that casts new uncertainty over the relationship between the social media platform and its largest shareholder, according to The Wall Street Journal.
- The late-Sunday announcement capped a whirlwind week.
- Musk's 9.2% stake in Twitter was announced last Monday, plans for him to join the board were announced Tuesday, then he spent much of the weekend tweeting criticisms about the company.
- Twitter Chief Executive Parag Agrawal didn't provide a reason for Musk's decision.
- Musk, Telsa Inc. CEO and the world's richest person, didn't respond to a request for comment from WSJ late Sunday.
- What do you think all of this means for Twitter?
Photo Credit: Getty Images