Forbes just released it's latest list of the richest team owners in the world and it includes big names in the NFL!
The richest team owner in the NFL is Dave Tepper, owner of the Carolina Panthers. Tepper is worth around $16.7 billion and is listed by Forbes as the 103rd richest person in the WORLD!
Also on the list is Rams owner Stan Kroenke, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, Patriots owner Robert Kraft, and Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross.
Top 15 richest owners in the NFL:
1. David Tepper, Panthers: $16.7 billion (103rd-richest person in the world)
2. Stan Kroenke, Rams: $10.7 billion
3. Jerry Jones, Cowboys: $10.6 billion
4. Robert Kraft, Patriots: $8.3 billion (up two spots)
5. Stephen Ross, Dolphins: $8.2 billion
6. Shahid Khan, Jaguars: $7.6 billion
7. Arthur Blank, Falcons $7.1 billion
8. Stephen Bisciotti, Ravens: $5.9 billion
9. Terry Pegula, Bills: $5.8 billion
10. Janice McNair, Texans: $4.2 billion
Tied at 11. Dan Snyder, Commanders: $4 billion
T-11. Denise York, 49ers: $4 billion
T-13. Gayle Benson, Saints $3.8 billion
T-13. Jimmy Haslam, Browns: $3.8 billion
T-15. Jim Irsay, Colts: $3.5 billion
T-15. Jeff Lurie, Eagles: $3.5 billion