Netflix is pulling its service in Russia following the country's invasion of Ukraine.
- A company spokesperson announced Sunday, "Given the circumstances on the ground, we have decided to suspend our service in Russia."
- Netflix joins a growing list of companies cutting ties with Russia in the past 12 days.
- Disney, Warner Brothers, Paramount Pictures, and Sony have all delayed releasing their new films, including The Batman, in Russian theaters.
- TikTok also halted all new video uploads and live streams in Russia in response to the country's newly-introduced "fake news" law.
- Microsoft, Google, Apple, and Samsung have suspended sales to the country as well.
Photo Credit: Getty Images