National Hot Sauce Day is January 22 and Instacart has researched the most popular hot sauces per state.
- According to the data, the most popular hot sauce all around in the U.S. is Hoy Fung Sriracha, which is huge in 31 western states.
- The second most popular hot sauce in the country is Frank's Red Hot, which takes the top spot in 14 states in the country.
- Instacart also found the states that buy the most and least hot sauce and how many people in America have hot sauce with their meals.
- Check out more over on Instacart's site!
- Do you use hot sauce on your food? What is your preferred hot sauce?
Photo Credit: Getty Images