Well, this is going to be a mouthful.
- The U.S. Captioning Company, which produces subtitles for live TV, surveyed its members to come up with the list of the most mispronounced words this year.
- Here are the one's TV anchors and broadcasters got wrong the most.
- Dalgona (tal-goh-NAH): A Korean treat made with melted sugar and baking soda, from the hit show Squid Game
- Dogecoin (DOHJ-coin): Despite having an image of a dog as its logo, the cryptocurrency's name isn't so straightforward
- Shein (SHEE-in): A popular "fast fashion" company
- Stefanos Tsitsipas (STEH-fuh-nohs TSEE-tsee-pas): Greek tennis player, ranked fourth in the world
- Omicron (AH-muh-kraan): A new variant of COVID-19
- Glasgow (GLAHZ-go): Yes, as in the city
- Is there another word you can think of that you hear people mispronounce all the time that drives you nuts?
Photo Credit: Getty Images