This might put a damper on your holiday party this year.
- Alcohol hasn't escaped the worldwide supply chain issues.
- 40% of the hard alcohol in the U.S. is imported, according to industry experts.
- Corey Kennedy, owner of Liquor Store Depot in New Orleans East said, "Tequila, cognacs, the high-end rums" are all "very hard to find right now."
- He said the shortage is definitely noticeable with business down about $30,000 compared to where he normally is this time of the year.
- Some are predicting that supply chain issues will continue into next year.
Photo Credit: Getty Images