- Ohio's debut of its new license plate has failed to take off.
- A banner depicted on the plate was attached to the wrong end of the Wright Brothers' historic first plane, the Wright Flyer.
- The new license plate illustrates rays of sunlight beaming into the sky, with a banner that reads "Birthplace of Aviation" draped across the horizon.
- But the banner, which should have been trailing behind the plane, was instead attached to its front.
- After the unveiling, Ohio officials said in a statement that they were aware of the mistake and will fix it before the plates officially land on December 29.
- Have you ever caught a major mistake during the grand unveiling of something? (or maybe on a billboard or in an advertisement)
Photo Credit: Getty Images