How Did He Even Do That?

Usually when a pet saves a family from a fire, it’s by barking or jumping on them to alert them to a problem after the fire has started. 

Not this time. 

A three year old pit bull named Max prevented a potential tragedy and his family didn’t even know until the next morning. While looking at security cam footage, Dana Lewis saw that a fan had been left on downstairs overnight. 

That fan started to spark and that’s when Max UNPLUGGED IT. 

The Lewis’ have no idea exactly how Max did it, because his stocky body blocked the viewing angle of the outlet. Maybe the plug was already loose and Max merely bumped into it. 

Nonetheless, the family is safe and Max enjoyed an entire T-Bone steak as a reward.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content