A man and woman suspected in the shooting death of a 6-year-old boy in a road-rage confrontation in Orange County, California, have been arrested.
- The suspects were identified as 24-year-old Eriz Marcus Anthony and 23-year-old Lee Wynne.
- Authorities say both are expected to be charged with murder.
- Early morning on May 21, officials say a road rage incident started when Anthony and Wynne believed the car driven by the young boy's mother made an unsafe lane change.
- Shots were fired and at least one round fatally struck the boy in the backseat.
- It's not yet known if anyone will claim the $500,000 reward money that was put up to help solve the case.
Source: O.C. District Attorney