Bill and Melinda Gates are getting a divorce.
- The couple made the announcement today, saying they will still work together at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Their statement went on to say, “We have raised three incredible children and built a foundation that works all over the world to enable all people to lead healthy, productive lives. We ask for space and privacy for our family as we begin to navigate this new life.”
- The couple has been married for 27 years.
- Melinda filed, citing that the marriage was "irretrievably broken".
- There was No prenup but Melinda is not asking for spousal support.
- They are asking for a trial date of April 2022.
Photo Credit: Getty Images