An urgent warning has been sent out urging Peloton users with animals and children to stop using the Tread+ treadmills.
- This comes out after a child died from getting caught under one.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission said there have been 39 accidents involving the treadmill. They state, "multiple reports of children becoming entrapped, pinned, and pulled under."
- They also released a video showing a child getting stuck under one of the machines.
- Peloton has responded to the warning and said it is inaccurate and misleading. They also urge customers to follow safety instructions and urge them to keep treadmills away from children under 16 years old and pets "at all times."
- Do you know anyone with a Peloton Treadmill? If so, have they ever have any troubles with it?
Photo Credit: Getty Images