Tennessee officials are investigating an accident on a Gatlinburg roller coaster.
- Reports indicate a rider was ejected from the cart of the Gatlinburg Mountain Coaster on Monday.
- Witnesses say the rider flew out of cart while entering a curve, striking the track and traveling approximately ten feet.
- The victim was taken to the hospital with injuries to the wrist, ankle and head.
- The ride was shut down after the incident, but after a review by a third-party inspector, the owner was allowed to resume the ride’s operation.
- What is the scariest coaster you have ever ridden?
Photo Credit: Getty Images