First the bad news: the hero of this story is a three year old Husky named Booger. Booger’s a hero though, after saving his human in a remarkable way. Linda Patterson had taken Booger out for a picnic and playtime when she was stung by multiple bees. She immediately went into severe anaphylaxis, but she dropped her Epi Pen, which rolled down an embankment into a shallow, but large puddle. She started to panic as she was so short of breath she was having trouble walking. Booger, who was not known for playing fetch before this day, somehow sensed that this object was pretty important and leapt into action—retrieving it from the puddle and dropping right near Linda’s hand. Linda was soon well enough to drive to the doctor for quick checkup and Booger later enjoyed a steak and permission to sleep on the bed.
Let's start a petition to get Booger a new name though.